[Corpora-List] Deadline Extension: The 7th Language and Technology Conference (LTC 2015), November 27-29, 2015, Poznań, Poland

Marek Kubis mkubis at amu.edu.pl
Fri Sep 4 01:35:51 CEST 2015

The 7th Language and Technology Conference (LTC 2015), November 27-29, 2015, Poznań, Poland

CALL FOR PAPERS – DEADLINES EXTENDED

Dear Colleagues, We hope that you have already noticed that the 7th LTC is going to be organized this year. We will be happy for your submission to this conference. In order to satisfy to the expectations of a number of the colleagues interested in participation we are happy to announce that deadline extension appears possible and to present you the new, revised deadlines (below). Please notice that submission through EasyChair is already operational.

The remainder of some crucial facts about LTC 2015 follows. Much more at www.ltc.amu.edu.pl.

LANGUAGE: The conference language is English

IMPORTANT (NEW) DATES/DEADLINES * Deadline for submission of papers for review: September 18, 2015 * Acceptance/Rejection notification: October 11, 2015 * Deadline for submission of final versions of accepted papers: October 26, 2015 * Conference: November 27-29, 2015

CONTACT: ltc15 at amu.edu.pl or vetulani at amu.edu.pl

PAPER SUBMISSION The conference accepts papers in English. Papers (5 formatted pages in the conference format) are due by September 18, 2015 (midnight, any time zone) and should not disclose the author(s) in any manner. In order to facilitate submission we have decided to reduce the formatting requirements as much as possible at this stage. Please, have a look at www.ltc.amu.edu.pl (Paper Submission section).

All submissions are to be made electronically via the LTC 2015 web submission system (EasyChair). Acceptance/rejection notification will be sent by October 11, 2015. The Word template (ELRA/LREC based format) is available from http://www.ltc.amu.edu.pl (see Paper Submission section).

PUBLICATION POLICY Acceptance will be based on the reviewers' assessments (anonymous submission model). The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings (hard copy, with ISBN number) and on CD-ROM. The abstracts of the accepted contributions will also be made available via the conference page (during its lifetime). Publication requires full electronic registration and payment of the conference fee (full registration) by at least one co-author in the due time (dates will be presented soon at the conference site). One registration fee entitles publication of one paper.

A post-conference volume with extended versions of selected papers is planned to be published. As this was the case for the last three conferences, we intend to publish them in the Springer series Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence.

REGISTRATION Only electronic registration will be possible. Details will be published at www.ltc.amu.edu.pl.

AWARDS FOR BEST STUDENT PAPERS As at the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Language and Technology Conferences (2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013) special awards will be granted to the best student papers. The regular or PhD students (on the date of paper submission) are concerned. More details will be provided at www.ltc.amu.edu.pl.

OTHER Please notice that remaining important information are, or will be provided, at the conference site www.ltc.amu.edu.pl. Please check this site from time to time and do not hesitate to ask questions through ltc15 at amu.edu.pl.

Zygmunt Vetulani and Joseph Mariani LTC 2015 Co-Chairs