[Corpora-List] ENLG 2015 - registration closes today

Matthew Purver m.purver at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Sep 1 11:55:44 CEST 2015

Just a quick reminder that registration for ENLG'15 closes at the end of *today* (1 Sep):

FINAL CALL for PARTICIPATION and PROJECT POSTERS

ENLG 2015 - 15th European Workshop on Natural Language Generation University of Brighton, UK September 10-11, 2015 http://www.siggen.org/enlg2015

Co-organised by COST Action IC1307 The European Network on Vision and Language (iV&L Net)

Special Theme: Image and Video Description

1. ENLG 2015 ------------- The ENLG 2015 workshop is the latest in a biennial series of workshops on Natural Language Generation (NLG) started in 1987. The 2015 edition will be held at the University of Brighton, UK, and will be co-organised by COST Action IC1307: The European Network on Vision and Language (iV&L Net). ENLG 2015 is endorsed by the ACL Special Interest Group on Generation (SIGGEN), and will feature a special theme on Image and Video Description.

2. Participation and Registration ---------------------------------

Registration is free for all participants. However, we require all prospective attendees to register, by 1st September 2015. Please do so via the form on the ENLG website: http://enlg2015.imag.fr/?page_id=58

3. Project Posters ------------------

In order to encourage discussion, we invite attendees to bring and exhibit posters, flyers etc with information about new and ongoing work. These will not be published as part of the proceedings, but we will provide a "project corner" at the workshop for display. We do not require submission of materials in advance, but please notify us if you intend to bring something: enlg15oc at gmail.com

4. Programme ------------

ENLG 2015 will feature invited keynote talks on Image Description, from Computer Vision and NLP perspectives:

* Pinar Duygulu-Sahin, Bilkent University * Mirella Lapata, University of Edinburgh

The list of accepted workshop papers is available on the ENLG website: http://enlg2015.imag.fr/?page_id=68

5. Important dates ------------------- * 1 September, 2015: Deadline for registration (free!) * 10-11 September, 2015: ENLG 2015

6. Organisers ------------------------------------ ENLG 2015 is organised by: * Anya Belz (University of Brighton, UK) * Albert Gatt (University of Malta, Malta) * François Portet (Univ. Grenoble Alpes, France) * Matthew Purver (Queen Mary University of London, UK)

7. Further information ----------------------- ENLG 2015: http://www.siggen.org/enlg2015 Enquiries: enlg15oc at gmail.com

-- Matthew Purver - http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/~mpurver/

Computational Linguistics Lab - http://compling.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/ Cognitive Science Research Group - http://cogsci.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/

School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Queen Mary, University of London, London E1 4NS, UK