[Corpora-List] Multi-clustering text datasets

Sajib Dasgupta sdgnew at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 05:06:48 CEST 2015

Thanks Eric for pointing us to BNC corpus. It would be excellent addition to our list of multiclustering datasests.

We're looking for a few more datasets that can be naturally clustered/classified along multiple dimensions. If you know of other datasets of this kind please let us know.

Thanks.

Sajib

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5403 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150831/518a5f9d/attachment.txt>