[Corpora-List] CFP DiscoMT 2015 -- submission deadline extended to July 5

Andrei Popescu-Belis andrei.popescu-belis at idiap.ch
Thu Jun 25 20:42:19 CEST 2015

EMNLP 2015 Workshop on Discourse in Machine Translation (DiscoMT '15)

Extended Deadline for Submission: Sunday, 5 July 2015

DiscoMT'15 is giving authors an additional week to prepare submissions to its September workshop. The new deadline for submissions is:

Sunday, 5 July 2015

The original Call for Papers can be found at:

https://www.idiap.ch/workshop/DiscoMT/call-for-papers

However, we must impose an additional requirement, in order to guarantee that we can continue to retain 21 July 2015 as a notification date. Specifically, we require all submitters to file a title and abstract by Sunday, 28 June 2015 (the previous deadline), so that we can prepare reviewer assignments prior to the deadline and send out papers for review, promptly on receipt.

Please log in to the Start system to file your title and abstract. The address to use is:

https://www.softconf.com/emnlp2015/DiscoMT15/

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions! Bonnie Webber, Marine Carpuat, and Andrei Popescu-Belis, workshops co-chairs

-- Idiap Research Institute | tel: (41 27) 721 7729 Centre du Parc, CP 592 | fax: (41 27) 721 7712 CH-1920 Martigny | name.surname at idiap.ch Switzerland | www.idiap.ch/~apbelis