[Corpora-List] Extended Deadline: Call for Papers for DiscoMT at EMNLP 2015

Jörg Tiedemann Jorg.Tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se
Thu Jun 25 20:17:00 CEST 2015

EMNLP 2015 Workshop on Discourse in Machine Translation (DiscoMT '15)

Extended Deadline for Submission: Sunday, 5 July 2015

DiscoMT'15 is giving authors an additional week to prepare submissions to its September workshop. The extension applies to all types of submissions, including shared task system description papers, The new deadline is:

Sunday, 5 July 2015

The original Call for Papers can be found at

https://www.idiap.ch/workshop/DiscoMT/call-for-papers

Note though that we must impose an additional requirement, in order to guarantee that we can continue to retain 21 July 2015 as a notification date. Specifically, we require all submitters to file a TITLE AND ABSTRACT by

Sunday, 28 June 2015

(the previous deadline), so that we can prepare reviewer assignments prior to the deadline and send out papers for review, promptly on receipt.

Please log in to the Start system to file your title and abstract. The address to use is:

https://www.softconf.com/emnlp2015/DiscoMT15/