[Corpora-List] Enquiry regarding French business corpora

Djamé Seddah djame.seddah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:29:19 CEST 2015

Hi, thinking about your request, maybe you could access the legal documents from various financial french trials that are now public ? (mails, letters, minutes of meeting, judgements..) For example, you can access the ones from various trials against the Scientology church (I know someone used to maintain such an archive). Normally, all justice decisions (and the relevant anonymized documents) are public. Thing is that you’ll probably need a huge OCR effort to have them in a processable nature.

http://fr.jurispedia.org/index.php/Liberté_d'expression_et_autorité_judiciaire_(fr)

it you find some interesting source, that would be nice to let us know about them.

Best, Djamé