[Corpora-List] Simple query language or CQP syntax

evalacroix at free.fr evalacroix at free.fr
Tue Jun 23 17:33:59 CEST 2015

Dear all,

may I ask you a rather basic question? I would like to know why CQPweb users are offered two concurrent query languages, the so-called simple query language and the CQP syntax. In my eyes, the simple query language is not really much simpler than the CQP syntax. Are there good arguments justifying the use of the first one or rather the second one?

Thank you in advance for your help. Kind regards, Eva.

--

Eva Schaeffer-Lacroix http://didaktik.hautetfort.com