[Corpora-List] Enquiry regarding French business corpora

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Tue Jun 23 13:12:37 CEST 2015

hi xenia i'm not sure if there are many letters in the corpus, but you could contact the COMENEGO project, which definitely has a French business corpus...

http://dti.ua.es/en/comenego/comenego-multilingual-corpus-of-business-and-economics.html best ramesh ----- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 16:55:52 +0200 From: Xenia.Eichmann at anglistik.uni-giessen.de Subject: [Corpora-List] Enquiry regarding French business corpora To: corpora at uib.no

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a graduating student from Justus-Liebig-University of Giessen in Germany and I am writing my bachelor's thesis, a corpus-based linguistic analysis, about Politeness strategies in English and French business correspondence.

I am approaching you to ask whether there is a corpus on French business communication, meaning written collections of business correspondence (such as business letters, emails, faxes and memos) which are accessible to the public?

Thanking you in advance for your trouble.

Yours sincerely,

Xenia Eichmann