[Corpora-List] Enquiry regarding French business corpora

Xenia.Eichmann at anglistik.uni-giessen.de Xenia.Eichmann at anglistik.uni-giessen.de
Thu Jun 18 16:55:52 CEST 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a graduating student from Justus-Liebig-University of Giessen in Germany and I am writing my bachelor's thesis, a corpus-based linguistic analysis, about Politeness strategies in English and French business correspondence.

I am approaching you to ask whether there is a corpus on French business communication, meaning written collections of business correspondence (such as business letters, emails, faxes and memos) which are accessible to the public?

Thanking you in advance for your trouble.

Yours sincerely,

Xenia Eichmann