[Corpora-List] Call for speakers, LT-Accelerate: on business value in language technologies (Nov 25-26, Brussels)

Seth Grimes grimes at altaplana.com
Mon Jun 22 15:46:10 CEST 2015

Does your organization seek to make sense of social, online, and enterprise data? If so, the Language Technology: Accelerate conference (http://lt-accelerate.com), November 25-26, 2015 in Brussels, is for you.

Our Call for Speakers (http://lt-accelerate.eu/lt-accelerate-and-you) runs through July 15, 2015. With your participation -- as a speaker, panelist, workshop presenter, or attendee -- LT-Accelerate will be a great conference.

LT-Accelerate is designed to help businesses, researchers, and public administrations discover business value via language technologies. Our interests are text, speech & social analytics -- natural language understanding, generation & interaction -- online and social media, networks & insights.

This will be the second LT-Accelerate. I am again partnering with LT-Innovate, the forum for Europe's language technology industry. You may be familiar with my Sentiment Analysis Symposium conference (http://sentimentsymposium.com/) -- please do join us for the 8th symposium, July 15-16 in New York! -- or know my work as an industry analyst (http://altaplana.com/sethgrimes.html), or perhaps you follow LT-Innovate. Together, with your participation, LT-Accelerate will be an outstanding event where you will meet, learn from, and network with fellow business innovators, academic and industry thought leaders, solution providers, and consultants. LT-Accelerate is about opportunity, unique in Europe.

What sort of speakers are we seeking? (And who should attend, speaker or not?)

Whether you are a business visionary, experienced user, or technologist, please consider proposing a presentation or panel. Submit your proposal at http://www.lt-accelerate.com/lt-accelerate-and-you.

Choose from among the suggested topics or surprise us. We invite speakers who will focus on customer experience, market research, media measurement, financial services, life sciences, security, or social listening and intelligence -- on applications such as interaction and workforce analytics, digital analytics, social measurement and engagement, trading strategies, and survey analysis. Our program will extend to technologies for text and sentiment analysis, social network analysis, and big data. But don't let this list limit you. We see opportunity in innovation!

Please do propose an LT-Accelerate presentation, workshop, or panel. If you have questions, contact me (coordinates below) or LT-Innovate's Philippe Wacker, at phw at lt-innovate.eu. And follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/LTaccelerate for updates.

I hope to see you in Brussels in November!

Thanks and best wishes,

Seth Grimes

-- Seth Grimes grimes at altaplana.com +1 301-270-0795 @sethgrimes Alta Plana Corp, analytics strategy consulting, http://altaplana.com http://SentimentAnalysisSymposium.com, July 15-16 2015, New York, NY