[Corpora-List] Challenging Languages for MT

Chris Dyer cdyer at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 19 01:54:55 CEST 2015

There was a nice paper on this a few years ago: Alexandra Birch, Miles Osborne, and Philipp Koehn. (2008). Predicting Success in Machine Translation. In Proc. EMNLP. http://www.aclweb.org/anthology/D08-1078 I think all their conclusions are still valid, even with the progress in MT since then. Best, Chris