[Corpora-List] Pop Lyrics Corpus

Matías Guzmán Naranjo mortem.dei at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:27:26 CEST 2015

Do we have anything else to go by but the actual law? Things like the corpus by Mark Turner might be illegal in some countries, but are perfectly legal in the US, so we should not use it? I don't see the point of discussing moral issues regarding copyright, only legal ones.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3021 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150601/dfb15010/attachment.txt>