[Corpora-List] Job opening: Research Scientist at FiscalNote

Vlad Eidelman vlad at fiscalnote.com
Tue Feb 24 22:41:49 CET 2015

The Data Science team at FiscalNote is seeking research scientists with natural language processing and machine learning expertise to dig deep into interesting, complex, and oftentimes noisy data and come up with valuable insights. Our platforms analyze unstructured data relating to government actions in the legislative and regulatory space by solving tough problems at the intersection of machine learning and natural language processing, bringing an unprecedented level of data-based analysis and insight to our customers. At the core of that are our data scientists - researching, designing, implementing, and deploying innovative solutions to a wide range of problems, such as predicting government actions, analyzing relevance, sentiment, and impact of documents, and modeling user behavior. Because we’re constantly identifying and discovering new and more complex problems, we’re on the lookout for data scientists who thrive in environments catering to solving immediate problems by day, and shoot-for-the-moon risk taking by night.

About FiscalNote: Founded in 2013, DC-based FiscalNote is a fast growing startup that aims to fundamentally alter the way organizations across industries make decisions and interact with open data. By leveraging machine learning and natural language processing, FiscalNote provides analysis and information that reduces political uncertainty and creates a more transparent legal system.

FiscalNote has raised over $18 million in funding from investors including Mark Cuban, NEA, Visionnaire Ventures, and a recently announced Series B round led by Renren, and was recognized by CNN as a top 10 startup in 2014.

For more details, and to apply: https://fiscalnote.com/careers

Feel free to email me directly at vlad at fiscalnote.com for further information. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2716 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150224/4c923105/attachment.txt>