We are glad to announce that the ACL Special Interest Group on Slavic Natural Language Processing (SIGSLAV) has been established.
The main purpose of SIGSLAV is to:
- stimulate basic and applied research in Natural Language Processing (NLP) for all Slavic languages;
- provide researchers who share an interest in Slavic NLP platforms and fora for information exchange;
- facilitate and sponsor organization of scientific events relevant to Slavic NLP;
- maintain a repository of resources relevant to research on NLP in Slavic languages;
- support the creation of common standards and representations related to NLP in the Slavic languages;
For more information, please visit the SIG Home page at: http://sigslav.cs.helsinki.fi
Membership is open to all who have an interest in NLP in Slavic languages.
Best Regards, SIGSLAV Officers
FRONTEX www.frontex.europa.eu Plac Europejski 6, 00-844 Warsaw, Poland · Tel: +48 22 205 9500 · Fax: +48 22 205 9501 DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message, including any attachments, cannot be construed as automatically constituting any form of commitment by Frontex, unless its contents clearly indicate otherwise. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.