[Corpora-List] Request for assistance: student survey

Michael Pace-Sigge michael.pace-sigge at uef.fi
Tue Feb 10 19:44:57 CET 2015

Please find below a short survey one of our MA students has prepared as part of his research project. The survey is active and ready - it would be very much appreciated if you could forward this to your students or make it available through other means (twitter feeds, pinboards ...)

The deadline for the results is the 15th of March.

Dear language student,

I'm currently conducting an English-related language survey as part of my Master's thesis, so I am looking for participants. The attached short questionnaire mostly consists of multiple-choice questions and is primarily concerned with your opinions.

It should only take about 5-8 minutes to complete. It will be handled anonymously, so you will not be giving your name.

If you are a language student, have a good grasp of English and 5-8 minutes to spare, please participate. I would be most grateful!

The link to the survey is https://elomake.uef.fi/lomakkeet/10508/lomake.html

Sincerely,

Juho Oksanen English Language and Culture University of Eastern Finland E-lomake - Language survey<https://elomake.uef.fi/lomakkeet/10508/lomake.html> elomake.uef.fi

Thanks! Dr. Michael Pace-Sigge Senior Lecturer, Room 155 Agora Tel.+ 358 (0) 294452154

School of Humanities University of Eastern Finland P.O. Box 111 FI-80101 Joensuu Finland

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 9811 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150210/f253f4ac/attachment.txt>