[Corpora-List] IGBO Corpus

Thapelo J. Otlogetswe otlogetswe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:54:34 CET 2015

Thanks Adam. Great to hear that you have a small Igbo Corpus. Probably it would be best to receive the corpus as simple text files, if possible, so that the student can process it for himself here. I should push the University of Botswana to acquire an institutional licence to use Sketch Engine.

Baubin thanks for the reference. I do know Chinedu. I trust that he will be able to help.

Thommy Mayer, please do send me the complete Igbo Bible. I believe it will be helpful.

Regards Thapelo