[Corpora-List] looking for dutch corpus

Uwe Quasthoff quasthoff at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Feb 5 16:33:30 CET 2015

Dear Marco,

may I draw your attention to the Leipzig Corpora Collection http://corpora.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/ ? There are corpora in more than 200 languages, incuding Dutch. The corpora are sentence separated and sentence scrambled. Each sentence comes with a source URL. Some more data like word frequencies and word cooccurrences are included. Smaller corpora (up to 1 million sentences) can be downloaded directly as plain text or MySQL database files at http://corpora.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/download.html Larger coropra are available on request for non academic purposes without any charge.

Our largest Dutch corpus consists of more than 70 million sentences with about 1.1 billion running words. Please have a look at our dutch data and feel free to contact me.

Regards

Uwe Quasthoff

NLP Group Dept. of Computer Science Leipzig University Germany