[Corpora-List] Job offer: Machine Translation Software Developer at Infor (Barneveld, the Netherlands)

Peter bourgonje at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:45:59 CET 2015

Machine Translation Software Developer

Infor – Barneveld (The Netherlands)

Infor is actively recruiting for a Software Developer to join our Translation team, as a software engineer to support the Machine Translation initiative team in Barneveld, The Netherlands. The Translation team supports all Infor software products with translations.

QUALIFICATIONS

• Bachelor's degree (required) or Master's degree (desired) in Computational Linguistics, Artificial Intelligence or related field.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

• Develop programs and scripts to support and improve Machine Translation

• Automate the upload of content to the Machine Translation environment

• Train the engines of the Machine Translation solutions

• Interpret written business requirements to generate technical solutions

• Perform development to agreed technical standards

• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates

• Performs related duties as assigned

MANDATORY SKILLS

• Python programming experience

• Programming experience with XML, XSD schemas

• Working knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating systems

• Ability to interpret technical specification documents

• Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines

• Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure

• A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work

DESIRED SKILLS:

• Knowledge of Java

• Experience with CAT tools and knowledge of translation processes in a commercial setting

• Knowledge of natural language processing and text analytics techniques (tokenization, pos-tagging, parsing)

• Knowledge of specific NLP and MT tools (Moses, NLTK, SRILM)

• Knowledge of web services, Tomcat

• Affinity with language

• Experience with Eclipse, JIRA

Company Description

At Infor, we work with a core belief. We believe in the customer. We believe that the customer is seeking a better, more collaborative relationship with their business software provider. And a new breed of business software: created for evolution, not revolution. Software that's simple to buy, easy to deploy and convenient to manage. Our 70,000 customers in more than 100 countries stand with us. We look forward to your sharing in the results of our belief. There is a better way. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.

For more information, contact peter.bourgonje at infor.com. To apply directly, please send your resume and cover letter to this e-mail address. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4246 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150205/2bf99213/attachment.txt>