[Corpora-List] An ignorant question concerning the basics of statistical significance > REPRESENTATIVENESS

Angus Grieve-Smith grvsmth at panix.com
Tue Feb 3 17:09:19 CET 2015

That begs the question of what an adequate way of estimating language usage might be. Is there a way to do it at all?

If not, we should be pushing back harder on editors and reviewers who want to see /p/-values.

--

-Angus B. Grieve-Smith

grvsmth at panix.com

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1784 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150203/1a8d1e55/attachment.txt>