[Corpora-List] A question about co-reference scorer program

shohreh tabatabaee shohreh_taba at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 06:26:39 CET 2015

Hello, I am trying to use the scorer program for evaluating my co-reference implementation.  It is written in Perl Language by Emili Sapena But it seems that scorer use different formulation for MUC.It has some toy-examples but the score which it produces for MUC does not match with the ones in the literature for the very same example. Anybody know why?

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1258 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150201/e4c69a82/attachment.txt>