[Corpora-List] Converting Stanford typed dependencies to universal dependencies for English

Amir Zeldes Amir.Zeldes at georgetown.edu
Mon Aug 31 21:37:28 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anybody has or knows of a script for converting Stanford Typed Dependencies to the Universal Dependencies scheme for English. I realize it's non-trivial because of the different handling of propositions, case, names etc. but I think with some heuristics a good baseline solution might be possible. Has anyone worked on a tool to do this automatically?

Thanks,

Amir

Dr. Amir Zeldes

Asst. Prof. for Computational Linguistics

Department of Linguistics

Georgetown University

1437 37th St. NW

Washington, DC 20057

<http://corpling.uis.georgetown.edu/amir> http://corpling.uis.georgetown.edu/amir

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2714 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150831/e1c3a2ae/attachment.txt>