[Corpora-List] The global CQPweb family

Eckhard Bick eckhard.bick at mail.dk
Thu Aug 27 07:36:09 CEST 2015

Another CWB/CQP resource with a custom-made web interface that could be added to the list is the CorpusEye site, which covers 13 languages and a large variety of corpus types:

http://corp.hum.sdu.dk (University of Southern Denmark, corpus sources at http://corp.hum.sdu.dk/copyright.html)

Best, Eckhard Bick