[Corpora-List] The global CQPweb family

Aynat Rubinstein aynat.rubinstein at mail.huji.ac.il
Wed Aug 26 08:50:16 CEST 2015

To add Hebrew to the picture:

The Knowledge Center for Processing Hebrew (MILA) has made available 11 of its corpora for search with CQP, using a web interface developed in-house. Credit to all developers is given on the website:

http://yeda.cs.technion.ac.il/HebrewCqpWeb/ http://yeda.cs.technion.ac.il/files/HebrewInterfaceToCQP.pdf

Best,

Aynat