[Corpora-List] The global CQPweb family

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Aug 25 09:47:26 CEST 2015

To chime in on this slightly late, it’s worth noting that, like some of the later suggestions made in replies, not all of the systems on the original list actually use CQPweb: some use an alternative web-interface built around CWB/CQP. For instance, IntelliText is CWB/CQP based but does not use CQPweb.

This might seem like splitting hairs but classing these as “CQPweb” misallocates the credit for a lot of hard work on the part of their developers…

But thank you very much for compiling this extremely useful list. I have added a link from the CWB website (see http://cwb.sourceforge.net/demos.php#public ), and I hope later to add a more extensive set of links to public-access CQPweb servers elsewhere on the site.

best

Andrew.

From: corpora-bounces at uib.no [mailto:corpora-bounces at uib.no] On Behalf Of XuJiajin Sent: 20 August 2015 08:01 To: CORPORA at UIB.NO Subject: [Corpora-List] The global CQPweb family

Dear Corpora List members,

I've just collated the information of corpus portals using the CQPweb infrasturcture. http://www.bfsu-corpus.org/content/cqpweb-family

Are you aware of any other CQPweb sites which are not on the list?

Cheers,

Jiajin Xu ___________ Ph.D., Professor National Research Centre for Foreign Language Education Beijing Foreign Studies University Beijing 100089 China http://www.bfsu-corpus.org -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 6248 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150825/80445ac6/attachment.txt>