[Corpora-List] call for a corpora

LEE, kayee [12118192d] kayee.lee at connect.polyu.hk
Mon Aug 24 05:01:53 CEST 2015

Hi. This is Kayee, I am in my final year of bachelor's studies in Hong Kong. I am doing my Capstone project in my final year. My research is interested in new usages, new spellings and new words in social media and I' d like to know if there are any social media corpora which I could access. I wish to have the corpora which compiled in English.

In my research, I focus on analyzing the phenomenon in 2015, so I need to get access a social media corpora collected during 2013-2015 to further my research and finding. Can anyone help me with this?

Many thanks! :)

Best regards,

Kayee

[http://mlm.polyu.edu.hk/intimate/templates/images/PolyU/PolyU_Email_Signature.jpg]

Disclaimer:

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and notify the sender and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (the University) immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The University specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through University E-mail Facilities. Any views and opinions expressed are only those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of the University and the University accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages incurred or caused to any party as a result of the use of such information. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3185 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150824/0c424407/attachment.txt>