[Corpora-List] Postdoctoral recruitment (Yue Zhang, from SUTD, Singapore)

meishan mason.zms at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:32:06 CEST 2015

Dear all,

We are searching for a postdoctoral research fellow to join our team, investigating information extraction and text mining techniques. Ideal candidates should have received a doctoral degree on computational linguistics, information extraction or text mining, and preferably have experiences with neural networks. The main duty of the researcher is to assist the PI in building machine learning models for text mining and event prediction. For more information of our research group visit *http://people.sutd.edu.sg/~yue_zhang/ <http://people.sutd.edu.sg/~yue_zhang/>*

Interested candidates should email Yue Zhang (yue_zhang at sutd.edu.sg) directly with your CV.

-- Best wishes, Meishan -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1985 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150820/1162c803/attachment.txt>