[Corpora-List] Datasets for Summarization

Ralf Steinberger ralf.steinberger at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Thu Aug 13 11:40:52 CEST 2015

Dear Avinesh,

On our Language Technology Resources web page

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/language-technologies

you find our multilingual summary evaluation data in seven languages. Maybe you find this useful.

With kind regards,

Ralf

<https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/person/ralf-steinberger> Ralf Steinberger ( <mailto:Ralf.Steinberger at jrc.ec.europa.eu> Ralf.Steinberger at jrc.ec.europa.eu)

European Commission – Joint Research Centre (JRC)

URL – Applications: <http://emm.newsbrief.eu/overview.html> http://emm.newsbrief.eu/overview.html

URL – Context: <https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/research-topic/internet-surveillance-systems> https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/research-topic/internet-surveillance-systems

21027 Ispra (VA), Italy

From: corpora-bounces at uib.no [mailto:corpora-bounces at uib.no] On Behalf Of Avinesh PVS Sent: 12 August 2015 10:55 To: corpora at uib.no Subject: [Corpora-List] Datasets for Summarization

Dear corpora members,

I am looking for data sets available in summarization. Ideally news and educational domain, but anything would do at the moment.

It would be great if someone could provide pointers.

PS: Data pointers other than TAC & TREC would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Avinesh

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7066 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150813/02cb1d7a/attachment.txt>