[Corpora-List] Alzheimer's (and normal / MCI) patients' writing corpus

Natalia Grabar natalia.grabar at univ-lille3.fr
Wed Aug 12 11:55:46 CEST 2015

dear Graciela, hope you are fine. you may have a look at this work:

Maité Boyé, Thi Mai Tran, Natalia Grabar

NLP-oriented contrastive study of linguistic productions of Alzheimer and control people

POLTAL 2014. Warsaw, Poland.

Advances in Natural Language Processing Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 8686, 2014, pp 412-424

http://natalia.grabar.perso.sfr.fr/publications/boye-POLTAL2014.pdf have a nice day Natalia