[Corpora-List] Final Call for Abstract Submission: CoLTA 2015 (HK)

COLTA 2015 colta2015 at ied.edu.hk
Wed Aug 12 05:11:12 CEST 2015

Final Call for Abstract Submission

International Conference on Corpus Linguistics and Technology Advancement (CoLTA 2015)

Department of Linguistics and Modern Language Studies

The Hong Kong Institute of Education (HKIEd)

December 16 - 18, 2015

The CoLTA 2015 conference aims to bring together academics from around the world to report on their various corpus linguistics related research work, especially new technologies employed in the investigation into corpora in linguistics, language learning and translation studies.

As more and more new technological tools have been developed in recent years for corpus linguistics research, and many Hong Kong tertiary institutions, including the HKIEd, are actively engaged in this research area, we hope that through the CoLTA 2015 conference we can promote Hong Kong as a hub for academic exchanges and collaborations in the area of technology-driven corpus for linguistics scholars around the world.

Details of the conference can be found in the attached notice and on the conference website at http://corpus.ied.edu.hk/colta2015/.

We would like to inform you about the final call for the abstract submission (Full paper is not required), which will be ended in Saturday 15th August 2015. If you have an interest in participating, please submit your abstract to our easychair system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=colta2015 and share your research with us.

Prof. Cheung Hintat

(Conference Convener)

Dr Wang Lixun

(Chair of CoLTA2015 organizing committee)

[HKIEd logo] The Hong Kong Institute of Education ranked 3rd in Asia and 15th in the world in Education (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2015) -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8676 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150812/8ff81bbd/attachment.txt>