[Corpora-List] Persian Language Corpus

Mohammad Sadegh Rasooli rasooli.ms at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:36:24 CEST 2015

Hi Fatemeh,

http://dadegan.ir/catalog provides a list of available corpora for Persian.

Thanks

-- Mohammad Sadegh Rasooli PhD Student, Computer Science Department, Columbia University www.cs.columbia.edu/~rasooli/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5344 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150811/0ba7bb9f/attachment.txt>