[Corpora-List] Persian Language Corpus

Fatemeh Soleymani soleimani.fatemeh65 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 01:47:57 CEST 2015

Dear Corpora List Members,

I am a master's degree student in Cognitive Science at Middle East Technical University. I am searching for a reliable Persian corpus and Persian words frequency list and have been unable to find them so far. I would like to know if anyone has come across such corpus and a list?

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide. I am looking forward to your replies.

*--Regards,Fatemeh SoleymaniMiddle East Technical UniversityInformatics InstituteCognitive Science DepartmentM.S. Student*

soleymani.fatemeh at metu.edu.tr soleimani.fatemeh65 at gmail.com -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1152 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150810/12ed3d40/attachment.txt>