[Corpora-List] Crowdsourcing for arabic tasks

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Sat Aug 8 13:07:52 CEST 2015

If you want to annotate the Quran or other Classical Arabic religious texts, a free alternative to paying AMT/Crowdflower workers may be to ask for volunteers to donate their efforts freely for Islam; eg see

Supervised collaboration for syntactic annotation of Quranic Arabic K Dukes, E Atwell, N Habash. Language Resources and Evaluation Journal 47 (1), 33-62. 2013. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10579-011-9167-7

Eric Atwell, School of Computing, University of Leeds, UK

(currently visiting Sudan University, Khartoum)