[Corpora-List] A new set of word embeddings with state-of-the-art word similarity (simLex999) results

Roi Reichart roireichart at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:43:45 CEST 2015

Greetings,

We are happy to announce the release of a new set of word embeddings, based on symmetric patterns automatically acquired from unannoated text. Our embeddings, described in the paper:

Symmetric Pattern Based Word Embeddings for Improved Word Similarity Prediction, Roy Schwartz, Roi Reichart and Ari Rappoport. CoNLL 2015

achieve, to the best of our knowledge, the best published result on the word similarity prediction task with the simLex999 data set (Hill, Reichart and Korhonen, 2014). Moreover, for verb pairs from simLex999 the new embeddings outperform any previously published set of embeddings with is a very large margin (details in the paper).

The embeddings can be downloaded from:

http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~roys02/papers/sp_embeddings/sp_embeddings.html

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information.

Best, Roy Schwartz, Roi Reichart and Ari Rappoport