[Corpora-List] Call for PhDs in sentiment analysis research at NTU Singapore

SenticNet feeds at sentic.net
Wed Oct 29 11:41:18 CET 2014

The Sentic Team (sentic.net/team) at NTU School of Computer Engineering is expanding. We are looking for outstanding PhD candidates to join us from August 2015 to further develop and apply our recent research work on dependency-based concept-level sentiment analysis (sentic.net/sentic-patterns.pdf). The ideal candidates will have experience in knowledge representation and reasoning, natural language processing and linguistics. Excellent writing skills are required.

Prospective candidates must meet the minimum requirements of NTU's PhD Admissions and apply by 31st January 2015 (admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/R-Programs/R-WhenYouApply). Selected candidates will get a monthly stipend of S$2000. Once they are confirmed (normally after 18 months), their monthly stipend will be increased to S$2500. The scholarship will pay for all their school fees. Prospective candidates are advised to apply also through SINGA (ntu.edu.sg/singa).