[Corpora-List] Automatic evaluation of human translation

Emad Mohamed emohamed at umail.iu.edu
Tue Oct 28 09:28:59 CET 2014

Thank you John, I have actually received suggestions from 3 people on this list, but they preferred to send their suggestions to my email directly, and not to the list. Two of the people are currently working on these things, and one of them has developed software very similar to what you're suggesting, and has submitted a journal paper. I think once these projects are finalized/accepted for publication, the authors will share them with the list. Thank you -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 531 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141028/54ff8460/attachment.txt>