[Corpora-List] EMNLP 2014 proceedings, handbook, and mobile app

Yuval Marton yuvalmarton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 20:51:48 CEST 2014

Dear EMNLP 2014 participants and ACL / NLP community members,

We are glad to announce that the EMNLP 2014 proceedings are available online at the ACL Anthology website: http://wing.comp.nus.edu.sg/~antho/D/D14/

The conference handbook is now available at the EMNLP 2014 website: http://emnlp2014.org/files/handbook.pdf

And last, but not least, we are using a new mobile app this year. It includes the ability to create your own customized agenda, and the option to save it to your calendar. It also includes a map to help you get around the venue in Doha. Last, it includes a channel for last minute updates and news, should we have any.

Instructions from the mobile app vendor:

"The Conference4me smartphone app provides you with the most comfortable tool for planning your participation in EMNLP 2014. Browse the complete programme directly from your phone or tablet and create your very own agenda on the fly. The app is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Kindle Fire devices. To download mobile app, please visit http://conference4me.eu/download or type 'conference4me' in Google Play, iTunes App Store, Windows Phone Store or Amazon Kindle Fire App Store"

We welcome your feedback on the mobile app, both as first-time users, and in comparison to any other mobile app you used before. (Please reply to me directly and DO NOT reply-all to the entire list).

We encourage you to download the proceedings, handbook, and mobile app before arriving to the conference, to avoid possible local network traffic congestion.

Many thanks to the EMNLP 2014 Chairs (Local, Handbook, Sponsorship, PC, and General) and the Poznan mobile app people for their help.

We wish you a great conference!

Yuval Marton, EMNLP 2014 Publication Chair -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3517 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141024/1b2051e0/attachment.txt>