[Corpora-List] Use of variables in a Spanish corpus

Mario Crespo Miguel mario.crespo at uca.es
Mon Oct 20 12:39:13 CEST 2014

Dear members of corpora list,

We are studying the degree of repetition of certain word in comparative expressions in Spanish. I wonder if you know a Spanish corpus allowing the researcher to find expressions as it follows:

tan WORD.adv como lo WORD.adv Tan WORD.adj como lo WORD.adj Tant* WORD.noun como l* WORD.noun

For all cases, the token expressed as WORD must be the same, that is, that word occurs twice in the comparative structure.

We have tried MArk David Corpus and CREA, but in principle they do not allow to use variables with the same value.

Thank you very much in advance,

Mario Crespo

UCA

Mario Crespo Miguel Profesor Sustituto Interino Mario Crespo Miguel

Área de Lingüística Departamento de Filología Universidad de Cádiz -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1917 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141020/d5e2a3b0/attachment.txt>