[Corpora-List] Dominican Spanisch Corpora

Katrin Klug katrin.klug at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 18:10:42 CEST 2014

Estimated ladies and gentlemen,

I am currently searching for a corpus in Dominican Spanish to compare it with a similar German corpus. I would like to make a coocurence analysis e.g. on word combinations such as “Lärm”+”laut” and “ruido” and “alto”. Is there anybody who could help me with this? This is the first time for me to make a corpus Analysis.

I am looking forward to getting some inspiring Information. Best regards,

Katrin Klug

MA Language and Communications

University of Mannheim -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3096 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141012/11606e6b/attachment.txt>