[Corpora-List] Error with import in building a project(WOE Opennlp system code)

Azarbijan Kize v.shiningstar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:00:45 CEST 2014

I have downloaded an open information extraction project(called WOE) http://ai.cs.washington.edu/www/media/downloadable/media/WOE.zip I tried to run the source code but unfortunately I couldn't. It seems that the files' structure has changed slightly, for example I couldn't find any jar file for these:

import edu.stanford.nlp.ling.CoreAnnotations.TreeAnnotation; import edu.stanford.nlp.pipeline.BaselineNLProcessor;

I’m hoping that someone might be able to help me. I really need it for my experiments:( I would greatly appreciate any help you might be able to give me. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5886 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141008/e1f29d1b/attachment.txt>