[Corpora-List] Dataset for Different Research Areas

Shayan A Tabrizi shayantabrizi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 21:32:55 CEST 2014

Hi Everybody,

I want to find the relevance of each of the research papers of my dataset to each of the research areas such as Physics, CS, Math, Social Sciences, etc. Thus, I need a dataset consisting of all research areas and some sample texts (preferably papers) in that area, to estimate the similarity of each of my papers to each of the areas. *Is there any such dataset?*

Some points:

1. It is much much better if the dataset has areas in different

granularities. e.g. in one level: Mathematics, Physics, CS, etc. and in a

more fine-grained level divides CS to Networks, Artificial Intelligence,

etc.

2. Even if the dataset only consists of a specific domain (especially

CS) and its sub-domains it is still usable.

Regards, Shayan Tabrizi -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 890 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141005/3dd71e29/attachment.txt>