[Corpora-List] Bilingual Dictionary from Comparable Corpora

javid dadashkarimi javiddadashkarimi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 19:00:47 CEST 2014

Dear Ramesh, I only want to extract dictionary within an aligned bilingual corpus. I know that Moses can do it for parallel and sentence-level aligned corpus, but are the tools like SketchEngine or Tshwanelex extracting such a knowledge? Best, Javid

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1824 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141005/03f96c70/attachment.txt>