[Corpora-List] TextRunner, The first Open Information Extraction approach

Alisa Z. proloxx at mail.ru
Thu Oct 2 20:23:55 CEST 2014

Angus,  Check out ReVerb,  it is a much newer (2011) and better performing version of Open IE from the same group in University of Washnigton that introduced TextRunner. Here come all the articles, source code, manuals:  http://reverb.cs.washington.edu/  And  it's relatively easy to use and to dig into the source code.

Regards, Alisa

Thu, 02 Oct 2014 09:11:26 -0400 от "Angus B. Grieve-Smith" <grvsmth at panix.com>:
>    I don't know about TextRunner, but at NYU since at least 2005 we

have distributed JET, the Java Extraction Tool, which is open

source:

wrote:
>>Dear

all

do research about OpenIE. I read a paper named "Open

Information Extraction from the Web". It was first approach

for open information extraction. I do research in relation

extraction and I would like to use this approach in my

experiments.
>>It

is somehow complicated! For this reason, I looked for source

code of TextRunner, and I couldn't find it. Does any one have

it? Could you please share your source code with me?
>>Any

help would be really appreciated.
>>Thanks

in advance