[Corpora-List] TextRunner, The first Open Information Extraction approach

Angus B. Grieve-Smith grvsmth at panix.com
Thu Oct 2 15:11:26 CEST 2014

I don't know about TextRunner, but at NYU since at least 2005 we have distributed JET, the Java Extraction Tool, which is open source:

http://cs.nyu.edu/grishman/jet/jet.html

--

-Angus B. Grieve-Smith

grvsmth at panix.com

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3170 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141002/5072e5df/attachment.txt>