[Corpora-List] TextRunner, The first Open Information Extraction approach

Behrang Q. Zadeh behrangatoffice at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 20:55:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

Best regards,

Behrang

From: corpora-bounces at uib.no [mailto:corpora-bounces at uib.no] On Behalf Of Azarbijan Kize Sent: 01 October 2014 17:08 To: corpora at uib.no Subject: [Corpora-List] TextRunner, The first Open Information Extraction approach

Dear all

I do research about OpenIE. I read a paper named "Open Information Extraction from the Web". It was first approach for open information extraction. I do research in relation extraction and I would like to use this approach in my experiments.

It is somehow complicated! For this reason, I looked for source code of TextRunner, and I couldn't find it. Does any one have it? Could you please share your source code with me?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5800 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141001/0c02bded/attachment.txt>