[Corpora-List] TextRunner, The first Open Information Extraction approach

Azarbijan Kize v.shiningstar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 18:07:59 CEST 2014

Dear all

I do research about OpenIE. I read a paper named "Open Information Extraction from the Web". It was first approach for open information extraction. I do research in relation extraction and I would like to use this approach in my experiments.

It is somehow complicated! For this reason, I looked for source code of TextRunner, and I couldn't find it. Does any one have it? Could you please share your source code with me?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2075 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141001/4d57b7f4/attachment.txt>