[Corpora-List] Contracts corpora?

Albert Gatt albert.gatt at um.edu.mt
Wed Oct 1 15:27:26 CEST 2014

Dear users:

I wonder if you can suggest any corpora (preferably in English, but other languages are also welcome) that contain contracts.

We are interested in any type of contract (e.g. leases, sales, financial services contracts, etc). We've had some difficulty identifying existing resources, though we do know about the Aarhus Corpus of Contract Law and a contracts corpus constructed at the Australian National University.

Any advice on other resources would be greatly appreciated.

kind regards albert

-- Albert Gatt Institute of Linguistics University of Malta http://staff.um.edu.mt/albert.gatt/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 900 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141001/b63196ff/attachment.txt>