[Corpora-List] Looking for Corpora in Philippine English

Abby Amato abigail.amato at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:00:19 CET 2014

Hi everyone!

Does anybody know if there are copora in Philippine English other than that of the International Corpus of English (ICE)? I am looking into the possibility of conducting a study on the lexical similarities between Philippine, American and British English. I am still in the early stages though, and for that I am still in the process of looking at possible sources for my study.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely, Abby Amato -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1085 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20140325/c6216ef2/attachment.txt>