[Corpora-List] question corpora full texts

Julia Edeleva juliaedeleva at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 01:27:25 CET 2014

Dear all!

I am a new user of Corpora List and therefore not sure whether it is the right e-mail address that I am using. I have a question with respect to existing corpora. How can I extract full texts from the BNC or from the Russian national corpus or the COSMAS-corpus (German)? Is it possible?  I am analysing anaphors and need full texts to determine the distance between the anaphotic expression and the antecedent.  Thank you in advance.  Sincerely,  Julia Edeleva -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1655 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20140320/f667cf21/attachment.txt>