[Corpora-List] name extraction

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Mar 18 18:47:03 CET 2014

Somayeh,

Saman Hina developed an anonymisation module as part of our 'e-Health GATEway to the Clouds' project, so that researchers can safely use healthcare data following best practice in ethics and governance. This includes "Name Extraction", see http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/scsh/projects/Anonymisation.zip

Saman Hina. 2013. Semantic tagging of medical narratives using SNOMED CT. PhD thesis, School of Computing, University of Leeds http://etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/5289/1/HINA_S_COMPUTING_PhD_2013.pdf

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014, S. Bakhshaei wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I am looking for a toolkit or a code for "Name Extraction".
> Is anyone in this group aware of such a toolkit?
>
> Thanks in advance of any replies
>

> ---------------------
> Best Regards,
> Somayeh Bakhshaei
>
> After All you will come ....
> And will spread light on the dark desolate world!
> O' Kind Father! We will be waiting for your affectionate hands ...

-- Eric Atwell, Associate Professor, Computing and Language,

I-AIBS Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Biological Systems

School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS

Leeds LS2 9JT, England. TEL: +44-113-3435430 FAX: +44-113-3435468

WWW: http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/eric

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/arabic