[Corpora-List] Recommending systems training data

Ivelina Nikolova iva at lml.bas.bg
Tue Mar 18 13:18:33 CET 2014

Dear Corpora-members,

I'm looking for freely available data for training recommending systems - some resource where multiple users and their choices of articles over time are available. My task is to model the user behavior and offer further reads based on the history of his reads.

I asked few weeks ago about corpora on document similarity and received valuable feedback, but this task includes also some user behavior modeling and I wonder if there is some golden data especially for recommending systems. I would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks in advance! Ivelina

-- Ivelina Nikolova PhD student in Computer Science Linguistic Modelling Department Institute of Information and Communication Technologies Bulgarian Academy of Sciences